httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Proposal: new CVS module for httpd docs
Date Wed, 08 Sep 1999 12:37:35 GMT
We actually get a fair number of offers to fix various pieces
of the Apache documentation.  How would the group feel about
putting it into a separate CVS module with much less restrictive
write access?  I.e., creating httpd-docs and granting
access to it more readily than to the source trees?

It seems to work for PHP; that doesn't mean it would work here,
of course.  However, I think it would encourage more contribution
in an area where we could definitely use it.

Is it worth a try?
--
#ken    P-)}

"Apache Server for Dummies" <http://ASFD.MeepZor.Com/>