httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Gudipudi Radhesyam <s...@seeyes.co.in>
Subject Reg. HTTP Reverse-proxy
Date Tue, 07 Sep 1999 12:59:18 GMT
Hi ,

    I have been assigned the task of writing an HTTP reverse-proxy by my
company.
    I tried to look on the web to get details about it, but all the
links were pointing to apache web server, that has reverse-proxy
support.

    I tried to go through the code in apache/module/proxy, but without
much success.
    The only thing i know about HTTP reverse-proxy is that it can be
used to distribute the HTTP traffic among various HTTP servers ,that lie
behind the Reverse-proxy.

    Can somebody help me out with pointers regarding documentation about
HTTP reverse-proxy and apache/module/proxy code.

Thanks in advance,

Bye,
Syam