httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@kiwi.ICS.UCI.EDU>
Subject Re: Arrrrg!
Date Sat, 11 Sep 1999 21:49:38 GMT
>Right, so this totally painless move to a new repository has, in the
>last 24 hours, required me to rewrite emacs-style from scratch and has
>(partially) vapourised the -D option without any history of why.

No it hasn't.  There were no significant differences between the
two repositories.  emacs-style was moved to src/docs.

Ben, why don't you read the project mail first?  If there is something
wrong with your repository, you didn't check out a new version, or the
checkout failed for some local reason.  Otherwise, you must be complaining
about a change made before the repository was moved.

>Who's going to bring it back, and where did the history go?

It is in /home/fielding/moot, and no I am not going to bring it back
at this point.

....Roy