httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "David Reid" <ab...@dial.pipex.com>
Subject mod_mmap_static
Date Thu, 09 Sep 1999 20:49:39 GMT
Hi all,

I've been trying to get this module to work with -2.0.  (Yeah I know it's a
hack and still experimental)  The big problem I've run into is that I can't
see a way of replacing the call

core_module.translate_handler

with something that will get the filename for the request without doing a
lot of other things, which is what this module tries to avoid doing.  I've
tried fiddling with the position of the hook it uses but it's made no
difference.  If I simply ignore the translate_hook then it still works but
you don't anywhere near the same benefit.  Any ideas?  Is there another hook
that I could use or is another hook required?  Or is it simply a case of me
not having dug enough into this?

david