httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject win NT fork.
Date Sun, 22 Aug 1999 17:14:39 GMT

I'm at the O'Reilly Open Source convention, and I have been told that Perl
5.6 on NT will have an actual fork call.  I downloaded the dev tar ball,
and made a really quick search through it, but I didn't find the code.  I
will devote more time to this next week, but if somebody wants to beat me
to it, having fork on NT inside APR would be really great.

This could also be an argument for combining the dexter and WinNT mpm's.
But, that's just a thought.  I really haven't looked at the NT mpm close
enough to know if this is possible.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom		rbb@raleigh.ibm.com
4205 S Miami Blvd