httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: FW: FTP Services.....
Date Thu, 05 Aug 1999 15:15:42 GMT

While I would like to see an ftp server for Windows (I know, I know), I
don't see the benefit for Unix platforms, which all come with an ftp
server.  Unless, we were planning to use the same daemon for http and ftp.
And just use the right protocol depending on the request.  It should just
be a matter of making another small abstraction.  :)

Ryan

On Thu, 5 Aug 1999, Randy Terbush wrote:

> Not acked. We've not had the multi-protocol discussion lately.

Ryan Bloom		rbb@raleigh.ibm.com
4205 S Miami Blvd