httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Where to start the Apache 2.0 code base
Date Tue, 03 Aug 1999 23:36:13 GMT

Just to let everybody know what is going on with APR.  While the rest of
you are deciding what to do with Apache-2.0, I am putting APR through it's
paces.  It seems to me, that the support tools should also use APR, and
even if they shouldn't, they provide a nice small test suite.  They change
very infrequently, so I don't have to worry about merging in a bunch of
changes between now and when 2.0 is created.  Basically, I am just porting
all of the support .c files to use APR, and making sure they work.  In
doing this, I have begun to find small bugs, and I am fixing them as I go.

Just thought I would update people.  Expect a commit of some of this stuff
later this week.  I will be putting the APRized support programs into the
apr/test directory for now.  :)

Ryan

Ryan Bloom		rbb@raleigh.ibm.com
4205 S Miami Blvd