httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: Where to start the Apache 2.0 code base
Date Thu, 05 Aug 1999 23:13:06 GMT
On Tue, 3 Aug 1999, Roy T. Fielding wrote:

> doing their own change analysis, but it is my opinion as a long-time
> developer that it is essential if we are to continue as a collaborative
> project.

I also think it's pretty much essential that a collaborative project have
some programmers actually coding.  A lot of this thread to me seems like a
few folks saying "gee I wish I had the time, if I did, I'd do it this
``nice'' way, and I really don't think any of you should continue until
you've done that work for me".

Yes I say this with the understanding that when I'm inactive (as I tend to
be for long stretches lately) you all can tell me to stuff it as well :)

Dean