httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: How to handle mpm specific command line options
Date Thu, 05 Aug 1999 17:25:31 GMT
Yes I know what Bill wanted them for.

I'm just complaining that there are already 3 abstractions.  One of which
(-D) is overkill.

-C may seem like overkill as well... but what if we got rid of all the
command line options, and just made each argv element pass a line to the
config engine?

This is apache 2.0, there's no reason we have to support the apache 1.x
command line options.

You'll notice -X is gone.

Dean