httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Sarro <mt...@shore.net>
Subject Re: general/4812: Addition of the mod_auth_mysql module
Date Wed, 04 Aug 1999 14:04:49 GMT
On Wed, 4 Aug 1999, Dirk-Willem van Gulik wrote:

you% Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 12:46:32 +0200 (CEST)
you% From: Dirk-Willem van Gulik <dirkx@webweaving.org>
you% To: coar@apache.org
you% Cc: apache-bugdb@apache.org, mthed@shore.net, new-httpd@apache.org
you% Subject: Re: general/4812: Addition of the mod_auth_mysql module
you%

<snip>

you% I think in the long run we should have a larger page which has
you% a long(er) list of such modules, all under the apache licence,
you% all contributed, with a place in CVS and butraq; but possibly
you% more maintained by mostly the original author than by the group.

That sounds great! I think the apache community could really benifit from
having a wider variety of modules available in one convenient place, even
if not all of those modules were included in the main distribution. I look
forward to possibility of seeing that some day. Thanks for the prompt reply
guys.

you%
you% Dw
you%