httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Skolnick <cl...@steam.com>
Subject Re: release TAG
Date Mon, 02 Aug 1999 00:33:42 GMT

There is also a problem with docroot as generated by the bininstall scripts.
It's a valid docroot ("htdocs"), does not generate an error upon server
initialization, but will generate a 404 for any file accessed.  I've finally
managed to get the demo licenses keys out of my sun C compiler and get my
real keys installed, !@#$%^& licensing.  I think Dirk also noticed the
problem also.

I don't think we should ship until this is fixed, either for real or worked
around by using an absolute path name instead of a relative one for
DocumentRoot.

Cliff

--
Cliff Skolnick          | "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain
Steam Tunnel Operations |  a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty