httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <>
Subject Re: ARGL! 1.3.8 and mod_auth_digest....
Date Thu, 12 Aug 1999 20:15:17 GMT

On Thu, 12 Aug 1999, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> Jim Jagielski wrote:
> >
> > Roy T. Fielding wrote:
> > >
> > > Unless anyone else wants to do it, I'll be RM for this version.
> > >

> > Did Ken abdicate?
> I'm not sure 'abdicate' is the right word; 'resign' would
> probably be better.

This part is your to deceide, but..

> There were so many procedural irregularities in addition to the
> technical issues that I (and probably others) don't think I'm really
> qualified. :-)

this part is not.

Yes it was a bit of a disaster. These things occasionally happen. But I
certainly would not think that you in person, of all people, is to be
blamed specifically, if at all. Should you (ever) dare to step up again;
You will have my full confidence again.

It's a shame you do no want to see through the job.

View raw message