httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>
Subject Re: [PHP-DEV] More on the error under FreeBSD 2.2.8/A-1.3.8/PHP3.0.12
Date Thu, 12 Aug 1999 10:07:53 GMT

On Wed, 11 Aug 1999, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> Want to comment on this? :)

Yes, my fault. I should have watched what was happening more closely;
instead of just accepting patches. In the original I quite intentionally
change'd the name so as to leave the old one name's backward compatible;
and put two lines of glue code in the old funciton names.

But that was killed some time later. Will be fixed around 1500 GMT, unless
someone beats me to it.

Dw

As soon as I get home I'll change the name's