httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>
Subject Re: small contrib
Date Mon, 02 Aug 1999 07:35:19 GMT

On Mon, 2 Aug 1999, Tom Vogt wrote:

> rfi from Rich Roth wrote:
> >
> > > current version of logbox, for those interested, can be found at:
> > >
> > > ftp://ftp.lemuria.org/pub/Code/logbox.c
> >
> > Is there a README or doc page ?

> not yet. I was planning on getting the functionality right first, and
> bothering with docs later. also, I know nothing about man pages. the
> ones I've written so far were ripped from someplace else with merely the
> text replaced :)

Erh.. Weren't you supposed to do it like that ? Oh dear, I must have been
doing it wrong for year. Next thing you tell me is that padding out the
hello-world example is no proper programming no more.

But seriously, taking an example man page from the support directory and
populating it with the logbox doc's would be a requisite.

Dw.