httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ottati, Michael" <michael.ott...@compaq.com>
Subject 1.3.8 tarball
Date Sun, 08 Aug 1999 06:49:09 GMT
Not that I am allowed to vote but I compiled the 19990808011220 version of
the tarball on a Tandem machine and it comes up and runs.

When you guys go ahead and freeze this puppy, I will try and figure out how
to get a binary put together and given back so you can post it on the apache
site.

Thanks to all of you for taking the time to make the changes to support my
bizarre little platform. Step one to getting my management to consider
apache as an alternative to our existing webserver is done.

Michael Ottati
Compaq Computer Corporation

E-mail:		Michael.Ottati@Compaq.com
office:		(1) 408-285-3373
telecommute:	(1) 925-417-7389   <--Today