httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@kiwi.ics.uci.edu>
Subject real 1.3.9 status
Date Sat, 14 Aug 1999 00:04:27 GMT
I am in the process of updating CHANGES so that it reflects what
was changed after the first 1.3.8.  After that I have to go to a
party, so sometime later I am going to try to test the changes
and check the bugdb and take care of the ordering problem in Configure
and the bogus error message on redirects without Location.  If there
are other problems with HEAD, send them to the list now.

Randy wants to do binary builds on Monday morning for the CD burn,
so if possible I'd like to start the countdown tonight.

....Roy