httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@kiwi.ics.uci.edu>
Subject Re: [PHP-DEV] More on the error under FreeBSD 2.2.8/A-1.3.8/PHP3.0.12
Date Thu, 12 Aug 1999 02:32:13 GMT
>> The first argument to ap_uudecode is char * plain_dst, whereas the
>> above assumes a pool *
>>
>> Methinks functions/post.c should be using ap_puudecode() ??
>
>Confirmed. The arguments to ap_uudecode() changed. In fact, that
>whole section went through a big change... I'm sure this may effect
>other modules as well.

Argh!  What a day!  How did I miss that one in the commit log?

My preference:

    restore ap_uudecode original for compatibility
    create new function for ap_pbase64 (this is not uudecode anyway)
    minor MMN bump
    fix the ordering problem in Configuration, though I fear this may
       be a case where the current ordering is needed for some hooks
       but the reverse for post-read-request, and the real solution might
       be to change the phase used by mod_auth_digest.
    1.3.9

Alternatively:
    revert all the mod_auth_digest changes
    1.3.9