httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@algroup.co.uk>
Subject APR
Date Tue, 17 Aug 1999 21:09:28 GMT
a) Doesn't work out-of-box coz of dependencies on ../inc, which ain't
there. Cure: make depend;./configure;make

b) open.c:155
     if (mode == -1) {
        (*new)->filedes = open(fname, oflags);
    }

but mode is type mode_t, which is unsigned, so the test always fails.

c) Our old favourite:

===> network_io/unix
gcc -g -O2 -c -I../../inc -I../../include -I. poll.c
In file included from poll.c:56:
networkio.h:61: poll.h: No such file or directory
poll.c:61: sys/poll.h: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1

Cheers,

Ben.

--