httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: ARGL! 1.3.8 and mod_auth_digest....
Date Thu, 12 Aug 1999 21:23:27 GMT
Dirk-Willem van Gulik wrote:

> > There were so many procedural irregularities in addition to the
> > technical issues that I (and probably others) don't think I'm really
> > qualified. :-)
>
> this part is not.
>
> Yes it was a bit of a disaster. These things occasionally
> happen. But I certainly would not think that you in person,
> of all people, is to be blamed specifically, if at all. Should
> you (ever) dare to step up again; You will have my full
> confidence again.

{sigh}  I'm a masochist.  I'll leave it up to Roy, since he
issued a conditional volunteerness.  If he wants to give
me another chance to get it right, I'll take a whack at it.
If not, that's equally cool with me.

> It's a shame you do no want to see through the job.

Ouch.  Does it not count until something goes out the door?
--
#ken    P-)}

"Apache Server for Dummies" <http://ASFD.MeepZor.Com/>