httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: 1.3.8: One more bug...
Date Tue, 10 Aug 1999 20:19:29 GMT
Randy Terbush wrote:

> Then lets back it out.
>
> There were 2 minor changes that needed to go in. The rest of this
> stuff is complicating the process.
>
> As for retagging, a new 'tag APACHE_1_3_8' should just move the tags
> on the files that have had revision changes since the original tag.

Curses.   I just retagged the files that changed (modulo the
ones that shouldn't get retagged, like httpd.h and CHANGES).  Here
is the list:

configure
htdocs/manual/vhosts/mass.html
src/ApacheCoreOS2.def
src/ap/ap_sha1.c
src/helpers/binbuild.sh
src/helpers/find-dbm-lib
src/main/http_main.c
src/modules/experimental/mod_auth_digest.c
src/modules/standard/Makefile.OS2
src/support/Makefile.tmpl
src/support/httpd.8
src/support/httpd.exp

Which ones of those should be RE-re-tagged back to the revs
they were before I re-tagged them to-day?  Is what's there in
HEAD now actually broken compared to what it was in 1.3.7-dev?
If not, then it don't get fixed now!

No more turd polishing, please, people.  One more confusion
in this and I'm going to declare 1.3.8 a total loss, and
we go to 1.3.9.
--
#ken    P-)}

"Apache Server for Dummies" <http://ASFD.MeepZor.Com/>