httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: Apache 2000, err Apache 2.0 gets real
Date Mon, 02 Aug 1999 12:09:04 GMT
Randy Terbush wrote:

> [...]

Coo! What does c-toggle-auto-hungry-state do? As you've noticed,
probably, I checked in a hand-coded modification to the default state to
the 2.0 tree. Never mind.

> > b) how to get emacs to load a different setup (my standard one is
> > ~/.emacs)
>
> Should be able to bind the various mode hooks you have defined to
> keys.

I run a separate copy for each project, so I just want it to be in the
right mode. In case anyone cares, emacs -q -l <startup file> will do the
trick.

Cheers,

Ben.

--