httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: Apache 2000, err Apache 2.0 gets real
Date Sun, 01 Aug 1999 11:58:10 GMT
"Roy T. Fielding" wrote:
> It would also be nice if the hook stuff used the Apache style,

If someone tells me:

a) the emacs setup for Apachen style
b) how to get emacs to load a different setup (my standard one is
~/.emacs)

I'll try to make sure this never happens again. As I'm sure you know,
fighting emacs autoindent is hard work, and I haven't got the time for
it for such wholesale changes.

> protected the global names from collisions,

Proposal? They are, after all, just function names. How are any global
functions protected from collisions (ap_ is used already, so you've lost
me slightly)?

> and included documentation,

Let us know when you've finished. More seriously, if we could agree on
an in-code docco method, I'd probably do some. I can't be bothered with
parallel docco. Alternatively (since I can predict no-one else will
bother) I suppose I can just write comments.

Cheers,

Ben.

--
http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html