httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Manoj Kasichainula <man...@io.com>
Subject Re: Remove APR 'configure'?
Date Tue, 31 Aug 1999 16:57:07 GMT
On Wed, Sep 01, 1999 at 02:05:31AM +1000, Brian Havard wrote:
> Would anyone object if I remove the autoconf generated 'configure' script
> from CVS? I don't think generated files really belong in CVS, especially when
> some platforms generate them differently.

It's standard procedure to leave the generated file out of CVs in the
autoconf projects I've seen. But, it requires people who don't do
autoconf development to have autoconf installed anyway.

+1 on taking it out, but I have autoconf on all my machines.

"I am the key on the sardine can of justice!" - Darkwing Duck