httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Life is hard, and then you die." <ron...@innovation.ch>
Subject Re: Success: mod_auth_digest + mod_dav + O2K
Date Fri, 27 Aug 1999 05:00:48 GMT

> Just a heads up, I have mod_dav with Digest authentication working
> perfectly in conjunction with Office2000 on the client-side.  It's a
> pretty nice combination and even somewhat secure.

Great! What platform are you running the server on?

Btw., is anybody willing to run some tests on win32 for me? I have a
some changes to mod_auth_digest to enable the more interesting features
such as nonce-count checking, one-time nonces, etc, under win32, but I
can't test it (the stuff works great on solaris and linux with with
Ralf's mm library though). Basically if someone can set up a server I
can run some tests from here.

  Cheers,

  Ronald