httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralf S. Engelschall" <>
Subject Re: APR'izing the mpm tree.
Date Wed, 18 Aug 1999 10:04:36 GMT

In article <> you wrote:
>>Does anybody have a problem with me starting to APR'ize the mpm tree?
> No problem, now that Manoj has merged-in 1.3.9.
> Everyone should now start taking the CVS commit log seriously when
> committing a change to the mpm tree.  That means taking the minute or
> so extra required to identify why the change is being made and,
> if contributed by someone else, using the "Submitted by" field in
> the template to properly acknowledge the work.

Sorry when I ask again, but was there now already consensus that the Apache
2.0 source tree is apache-2.0/mpm/? I thought we still wanted a final decision
by voting. At least I personally had appreciated when we start with a fresh
respository and merge in the stuff from apache-2.0/mpm/...

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall

View raw message