httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@devsys.jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: [PHP-DEV] More on the error under FreeBSD 2.2.8/A-1.3.8/PHP3.0.12
Date Thu, 12 Aug 1999 13:19:27 GMT
Dirk-Willem van Gulik wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Aug 1999, Jim Jagielski wrote:
>
> > Want to comment on this? :)
>
> Yes, my fault.
Whoa big fella! Nobody's fault at all! I was just interested in your
comments about this since you provided the patch and knew best what
that patch was intended to do. I didn't think it wise people
willy nilly changing stuff around if it changed the goal of the
original patch :)

Also, this is the one where you got that weird 'disk full' message
during the CVS commit... Does the present tree look like it has
the complete patch applied?