httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralf S. Engelschall" <...@engelschall.com>
Subject Re: Slight problem with 1.3.8 for AIX
Date Tue, 10 Aug 1999 06:23:54 GMT

In article <000601bee2cd$e8704f00$0502a8c0@covalent.net> you wrote:

> We forgot to add the new exported function names to
> src/support/httpd.exp. Shared modules on AIX don't build.
>
> I say we add them, retag and keep moving forward.

Sorry when I can't agree, but I don't think a broken DSO situation for AIX is
worth re-rolling 1.3.8.  I mean, hey, we've great IBM developers on board, so
why is AIX every release broken at some corner? It's at least the second time
that this particular AIX/DSO problem occurred for a release. Sorry, I cannot
understand this. I could only understand this, when we've no first class
contact to IBM/AIX...
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com
                                       www.engelschall.com