httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Life is hard, and then you die." <ron...@innovation.ch>
Subject RE: [STATUS] (apache-1.3) Wed Aug 4 23:45:08 EDT 1999
Date Sun, 08 Aug 1999 18:49:28 GMT

Randy Terbush wrote:
> I would vote to add it to experimental as mod_auth_digest. I'm not yet
> clear on all of it's requirements for things like truerand, etc.
>
> +1 modules/experimental/mod_auth_digest.c

Hmm, looks like a rough concensus?

I have a mod_digest which should compile cleanly everywhere. I've
tested it against my own client, IE 5.0, and Amaya (the IE 5.0 tests
could be more complete, i.e. I've never verified the bits on the wire
via a snooper).

The current version has support for Ralf's MM library, but that is
all #defined out and should probably not be touched yet (it works,
but I need to do more testing).

So, if I don't hear any -1's in the next couple hours I'll put it in
as mod_auth_digest under experimental, make the corresponding additions
to Configuration.tmpl, and add the html doc in htdocs/manual/mod/ with
suitable notes. Anything else?

  Cheers,

  Ronald