httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Douglass <miked...@staff.texas.net>
Subject Re: duplicate access_log entries
Date Wed, 04 Aug 1999 15:15:14 GMT

No, I disagree.  vhost directives are suppose to override--if I don't
specify an access-log then it should go to the default one... and it
should go into that log file once; not twice.  There's no reason that
I should get two entries per hit in my access_log file.

There were no oddball virtual directives at all, this is a bug--not a
feature.