httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralf S. Engelschall" <...@engelschall.com>
Subject Re: Apache 2000, err Apache 2.0 gets real
Date Mon, 02 Aug 1999 11:46:19 GMT

> [...]

Ok, I'll stop participating in this thread, because...

1. Jims opinion of preferring src/helpers/* instead of shtool already showed
   to be very strong ones I cannot change with technical arguments. So I've to
   accept his position. Point! Nevertheless I still think, creating an ASF
   package out of src/helpers/* is not reasonable.  But because I see the
   political and NIH aspects, I can only say: people, go for it if you can't
   resist. Its at least your freedom ;)

2. Ben L. blames me for things I've not done the way he treats it. So I cannot
   accept this blaming. And before I find myself flaming back, I've stop this
   discussion from my side with him. I know it's hopeless for me to debate
   with him, because of personal problems he seem to have with my person.

So, go for the ``ASF helpers collection'' and ignore the fact that I (silly as
I was again) asked back why GNU shtool is disliked by Jim for Apache 2.0. I
should have known yesterday that it's useless to bring up this topic. My
fault...

Greetings,
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com