httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Randy Terbush" <ra...@covalent.net>
Subject RE: Apache 2000, err Apache 2.0 gets real
Date Mon, 02 Aug 1999 02:45:57 GMT

Should be able to use something like the following to define different
style hooks. I've personally not found any indenting differences
between bsd style and Apache.

;;; C codestyle
(defun my-apache-mode-common-hook ()
       (c-set-style "bsd")
       (c-toggle-auto-hungry-state 1)
       ;; other customizations can go here
       )
(add-hook 'c-mode-common-hook 'my-apache-mode-common-hook)
(setq c-macro-preprocessor "/usr/bin/cpp")
;;;

> b) how to get emacs to load a different setup (my standard one is
> ~/.emacs)

Should be able to bind the various mode hooks you have defined to
keys.