httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Randy Terbush" <ra...@covalent.net>
Subject RE: 1.3.8: One more bug...
Date Tue, 10 Aug 1999 21:40:08 GMT
This morning, we were talking about 2 minor changes to 2 files.
Certainly not major enough to warrant a version change or test period.
The test period had elapsed and those were the 2 show stoppers that
came out of it. We had completed builds on 20+ platforms. Only one had
a fatal problem.

I'm more and more convinced that we need to change our release fiasco
as follows:

a. package and test for release with 1.?.?-dev.
b. once testing has passed, change to 1.?.? and kick it out.