httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Randy Terbush" <ra...@covalent.net>
Subject RE: real 1.3.9 status
Date Sat, 14 Aug 1999 12:06:25 GMT
As some of you know, I'm in Orlando today in meetings all day. I'll
try hard to get back to the HPUX issue I mentioned late Thursday, but
as of now, I have not successfully built it on HPUX due to the fact
that it is building libstandard.a and adding .so objects to the
libstandard.a starting with mod_vhost_alias.so. It will be late before
I can get a chance to look at this. If someone else can help pin this
down, I would appreciate it.