httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <>
Subject Re: Apache 2000, err Apache 2.0 gets real (Amended proposal)
Date Fri, 30 Jul 1999 18:38:21 GMT
> I've been fooling around with the winnt mpm and giving this a bit more
> thought (due, in part to subtle prodding from Dean...). I think it may
> make more sense to base the beta on the code in the mpm directory rather
> than starting with 1.3.7. It will be easier to forward fit 1.3.7 changes
> into mpm than the other way around. Amended step 2... Copy the mpm tree
> into the top level Apache 2.0 repository and let this be the base for
> the beta.

Just a quick question.  How do we do this?  As far as I know, the mpm tree
is a combination of the apr tree and the 1.3.7 tree, plus all the work
that has been done recently.  How do we get a clean patch to allow us to
get all of the fixes from 1.3.7 that have gone in over the last month or
two?  There have been some major re-orgs of the code structure between
1.3.7 and mpm, and I just don't understand how we are going to get a clean

Just trying to learn more about cvs.  :)

Ryan Bloom
4205 S Miami Blvd