httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: APR v0.9 is ready!
Date Fri, 02 Jul 1999 11:08:51 GMT

Different type of configuration.  There is some talk of changing th Apache
config language to use XML.  This is still being debated, and will be
until somebody actually writes it.  :)  The configuration I am talking
about here is the configure script so that APR is truly cross-platform.

Ryan

On Thu, 1 Jul 1999, Pierpaolo Fumagalli wrote:

> Ryan Bloom wrote:
> >
> > What needs more work:
> > Configuration (this is next), shared memory, accessor functions.
> >
> Some time ago, I red somewhere that configurations should have been
> deployed using XML... I wonder if that proposal is still alive.
>
> 	Pier
>
> --
> If you put three drops of poison in can of Coke,
> you don't have Coke anymore.
>                                    Scott McNealy

Ryan Bloom		rbb@raleigh.ibm.com
4205 S Miami Blvd