httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: BUFF question: sucking data without consuming
Date Sun, 25 Jul 1999 19:29:57 GMT
To be honest, this sounds like a bug in openssl... renegotiation is a
transport layer issue, the application layer shouldn't be aware of it
except perhaps via a cert checking hook, but certainly not as an odd bump
in the stream.  For example, suppose the protocol you were wrapping was
IMAP, wouldn't you require this bsuck all over the place?

Dean