httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: A quiet word on WinNT
Date Thu, 22 Jul 1999 09:25:47 GMT
On Thu, 22 Jul 1999, Michael H. Voase wrote:
> Peter 'Luna' Altberg wrote:
> >
> > Well, I'm no codeing wizard myself, but I've been using WinNT threads for
> > years. It works great. What is your brilliant point?? Or is this just some
> > more silly M$ bashing??
> >

> 	Nup, no bashing, no 'brilliant point',
> just a quite FYI ;) Chill dude...

His point was that your email was just plain strange. We all know NT has
threads and processes, so it certainly wasn't much of an "FYI".

I'm in with Peter on this one. That was a whacky email, suggesting some
kind of MSFT bashing (to me, at least). While I don't exactly have an
issue with that, I'd prefer that it doesn't occur in my mailbox.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/