httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Skolnick <cl...@steam.com>
Subject Re: Apache 1.3.7 being rolled now..
Date Thu, 29 Jul 1999 23:58:47 GMT

I've built the solaris 2.7 sparc binary distribution and uploaded it to
dev.apache.org.  Unfortunately a broken config file gets generated when the
binary install script is run.  The DocumentRoot is specified as "htdocs",
and unless there is a full path there I get 404's trying to access the
server.  Replacing it with a full path enables the server to work fine.

I'll look into this later today, just wanted to give people a heads up that
something is not working.  The x86 2.7 binary will be uploaded after this is
resolved. :(

Cliff

--
Cliff Skolnick          | "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain
Steam Tunnel Operations |  a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty