httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>
Subject Re: FW: Unsupported HTML Tag ?
Date Thu, 29 Jul 1999 15:58:37 GMT

On Wed, 28 Jul 1999, Randy Terbush wrote:

> Anyone able to answer this? The below looks very wrong to me, but I'm
> HTML challenged.

Hmm, compare to the NS enterprize server, apache does a bit more buffering
which can surprize the unwary.

One usually has to add some flush()es or a $|=1 in perl to get this type
of stuff to work.

It would help of cource to know, what does not work in the example below.
(Which also will not work with IE, but that is a different issue).

Dw