httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>
Subject Re: XML apache conf Was: Re: environment patch
Date Sat, 10 Jul 1999 17:42:05 GMT

On Fri, 9 Jul 1999, Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:

> I had been planning on making my pet server XML-configured but hadn't
> written any of the plans down until now. Preliminary stuff (quick
> brain dump) in http://www.w3.org/1999/07/9-http-server-conf.html

Cool page.. if you are a w3c member. Care to enlighten the rest of us ?

Dw

Sorry, Unauthorized.

The URL you are requesting requires proper authentication.

The member-only section of the W3C website is not publicly viewable.
Password authorization is needed for access to the W3C
Member Site.

Please step through the following points to find and hopefully fix the
problem:

    1.If your organization is already a member of the W3C, please
complete the Access Request Form to receive your password (or to
       recieve a new one if your old password expired).

    2.If your organization would like to become a member of the W3C,
please see The World Wide Web Consortium: Prospectus.

    3.The W3C cannot take individual membership; those interested in W3C
activities are encouraged to subscribe to the World Wide
       Web Journal, the official Journal of W3C.

    4.If you are not a member of the W3C and did not intend to view a
member-only page, you may have an incorrect URL. Try locating
       the information you are interested in from the W3C home page.

For more information about the W3C website, see the Webmaster FAQ.

Webmaster .