httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: FW: Unsupported HTML Tag ?
Date Thu, 29 Jul 1999 16:08:03 GMT
Randy Terbush wrote:

> Anyone able to answer this? The below looks very wrong to me, but I'm
> HTML challenged.

Well, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the HTML didn't work as expected;
there's no '</HEAD>' closing tag nor '<BODY>' opening tag.  So the
entire contents are likely to be gobbled as the <HEAD> portion,
and the </BODY> will be ignored.  (This may all just have to do with
how the message was constructed for emailing..)

Plus there's an extra blank line after the header, but that shouldn't
matter.

As to what's being done with the content.. no clew.
--
#ken    P-)}

"Apache Server for Dummies" <http://ASFD.MeepZor.Com/>