httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Tacy <ch...@enginered.com>
Subject Re: FW: Unsupported HTML Tag ?
Date Thu, 29 Jul 1999 06:15:31 GMT
this looks like the old school server push (i.e. multipart mime or
no-parse headers). it's not HTML per se and i can't imagine why anyone
would be still using this.

could be done with Apache, though you'd have to configure for it.

shrug

-c

Randy Terbush wrote:

> Anyone able to answer this? The below looks very wrong to me, but I'm
> HTML challenged.

chris tacy		 president and co-founder
fire engine red		http://www.enginered.com/