httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael H. Voase" <mvo...@midcoast.com.au>
Subject Re: pthreads in apr ...
Date Sun, 11 Jul 1999 07:03:01 GMT
Michael H. Voase wrote:

> Ryan Bloom wrote:
> >
> > I agree, but it was decided long ago that apr isn't ready to be it's own
> > project yet.  If apr gets enough support, then one day it may become it's
> > own project.  For right now, I would suggest we move apr into the mpm
> > tree, in it's own directory.  The repository would look like:
> >
> > apache-2.0/mpm
> >           /apr
> >

> +1 ;)

	Just as a side note , how is this going to fit
in with the build scripts ? Maybe the configure / makefile
cops should have the last word on where to put apr in the
mpm source tree ...

	Also , I have begun hackings to start porting
over mpm to apr . I note that there are standard integer
size references in apr ( apr_general.h to be exact ) .
Are these to be used for all int references or just when
a garuntee is needed for the minimum size of an integer ?
( The http_main patch suplied is me inital start on
porting mpm to apr . If it looks bogus or someone has
a serious objection , Ill discontinue until a more
appropriate time ...  ;).

Cheers Mik.

 /~\     /~\            CASTLE INDUSTRIES PTY. LTD.
 | |_____| |            Incorporated 1969. in N.S.W., Australia
 |         |            Phone +612 6567 1227 Fax +612 6567 1449
 |   /~\   |            Web http://www.midcoast.com.au/~mvoase
 |   [ ]   |            Michael H. Voase.  Director.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~          Castle Industries - Industrial Strength
Solutions.