httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael H. Voase" <mvo...@midcoast.com.au>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3 STATUS
Date Thu, 08 Jul 1999 10:02:26 GMT
Ben Laurie wrote:

> coar@hyperreal.org wrote:

> I invite interested parties to look at what I'm doing in MPM before its
> too late.

	Ben , where is it dude ? I have scratched around your site ,
its references , your id page and anything else I can scratch up
all to no avail ...

Wanna provide a link to this or is this internal to the ASF ?

Cheers Mik Voase.

> BTW, the implementation of these hooks currently uses the preprocessor,
> which is rapidly getting ugly. I'm strongly considering writing a custom
> hook compiler to keep things readable, so please don't criticise on the
> grounds that you don't like the preprocesser messiness.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ben.
>
> --
> http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html

>      - Indira Gandhi

 /~\     /~\            CASTLE INDUSTRIES PTY. LTD.
 | |_____| |            Incorporated 1969. in N.S.W., Australia
 |         |            Phone +612 6567 1227 Fax +612 6567 1449
 |   /~\   |            Web http://www.midcoast.com.au/~mvoase
 |   [ ]   |            Michael H. Voase.  Director.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~          Castle Industries - Industrial Strength
Solutions.