httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Vincent Janelle <vjane...@home.com>
Subject Re: MM 1.0.9
Date Sun, 04 Jul 1999 20:17:39 GMT
Dean Gaudet wrote:

> It sounds like something whould could be hacked into egcs pretty easily...
>
> Dean

This is probably a good idea.. And enforce it or something, so it dies
on things like this unless you pass -fno-c-warn or something similiar.
Don't need those new coders thinking that assignments in a if()
statement only should be followed =)

Perhaps this could be integrated into c-tags(forgive me if I
mis-understood the point of this program) so that when you scan your
source code for all your prototypes, etc, it'll add a /* WARNING */ to
all possible incorrect C/C++ constructs?

Then again, how many people bother with c-tags is another question =)

--
If life is merely a joke, the question still remains: for whose