httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralf S. Engelschall" <...@engelschall.com>
Subject Re: Apache 1.3.7 being rolled now..
Date Fri, 30 Jul 1999 10:11:01 GMT

In article <A3B17911085AD111901100805FBEFAB001C192CD@exccup-25004.mis.tandem.com> you
wrote:

> +     *-tandem-oss)
> + 	OS='Tandem OSS'
> + 	CFLAGS="-D_TANDEM_SOURCE -D_XOPEN_SOURCE_EXTENDED=1 -g"
> + 	CC='c89'
> + 	;;
>       *) # default: Catch systems we don't know about
>   	OS='Unknown and unsupported OS'
>       	echo Sorry, but we cannot grok \"$PLAT\"

Are you sure this is all you had to patch? I cannot image where
src/helpers/GuessOS gets the xxx-tandem-xxx string?  I expected something like
xxxx-whatever-oss? Have you just forgotten to post patches to
src/helpers/GuessOS or are there really no patches needed?

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com
                                       www.engelschall.com