httpd-dev mailing list archives

From m..@trudge.engr.sgi.com (Mike Abbott)
Subject more 10x patches
Date Wed, 21 Jul 1999 17:40:54 GMT
Just FYI:

I have a few more patches up my sleeve.  The next one requires that I
write a bunch of documentation first (that's why I've put it off until
now).  It might be a few days or a couple weeks before I contribute it.
Also I have been given a new project to work on, unrelated to these
contributions, that will consume my time for a while.

After I finish contributing the patches I intend to write and contribute
a limited tuning guide, and then I will mail incremental SPECweb96
results showing how much each patch helps.

I consider completing these contributions my top priority, even if my
boss doesn't.  You will hear from me soon.
--
Michael J. Abbott    mja@sgi.com