httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Winstead <j...@trainedmonkey.com>
Subject Re: Small mod_usertrack.c additions.
Date Wed, 21 Jul 1999 16:20:57 GMT
Okay, it is attached. Although I added a brief example of how to
set it to get a domain-wide cookie, I didn't add a caveat about
the domain of the server needing to match the domain of the cookie,
or an explanation of the leading-dot notation to set domain-wide
cookies (although the example demonstrates this). There should
probably be a reference to Netscape's cookie spec from this file.
(I think http://www.netscape.com/newsref/std/cookie_spec.html is
it.)

Jim