httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Manoj Kasichainula <man...@io.com>
Subject Re: apache-mpm
Date Fri, 02 Jul 1999 19:55:10 GMT
On Thu, Jul 01, 1999 at 11:18:55PM +0100, David Reid wrote:
> I based the bthreads mpm on your pthreads work and have no hanging when
> logging, just that everything gets logged to the error log.

I investigated my problem further, and it looks like when logging is
turned on, the child process responsible for handling the request has
a fit. All the threads die except the main thread. I haven't been able
to figure out why yet, but I'm still checking it out.

"'Why do you blow on people?' I don't know." -- Benny Hinn