httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "David D'Antonio" <...@newsedge.com>
Subject RE: Apache NT release
Date Thu, 29 Jul 1999 20:10:24 GMT

Not sure that it matters here, but I'm told that ordinals on the MFC DLLs changed
between VS 5 and VS 6 and thus, an app that was built (using MFC stuff, including
CString classes, etc) using VS 6 won't run on a system which has anything installed
that was built under VS 5. It appears to be an all or nothing thing between the
versions!

[snippage]

DDA

--
David D'Antonio CNE - dda@NewsEdge.com
 "What we need is a coherent, non-schizophrenic vision..."